New Social Policy Ideas in the Making: The Case of Central and Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schludi, Martin, 2005. "The Reform of Bismarckian Pension Systems," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 0, number 9789053567401, April.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral and Eastern Europe; social policy; welfare state; welfare regime; transition economies;
- P30 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - General
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- N30 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - General, International, or Comparative
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- P26 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Political Economy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .