Sustainable management of fish stock: An assessment of small-scale fishing in Greece
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Guyader & Patrick Berthou & C. Koutsikopoulos & Frédérique Alban & Sébastien Demaneche & M.B. Gaspar & R. Eschbaum & E. Fahy & O. Tully & L. Reynal & Olivier Curtil & Katia Frangoudes & France, 2013. "Small scale fisheries in Europe: A comparative analysis based on a selection of case studies," Post-Print hal-00779190, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halkos, George & Roditi, Kyriakoula & Matsiori, Steriani & Vafidis, Dimitrios, 2018. "Socioeconomic aspects and characteristics of small-scale fishery in eastern Mediterranean Sea," MPRA Paper 85221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- García-Flórez, Lucía & Morales, Jesús & Gaspar, Miguel B. & Castilla, David & Mugerza, Estanis & Berthou, Patrick & García de la Fuente, Laura & Oliveira, Manuela & Moreno, Oscar & García del Hoyo, Ju, 2014. "A novel and simple approach to define artisanal fisheries in Europe," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 152-159.
- Veiga, Pedro & Pita, Cristina & Rangel, Mafalda & Gonçalves, Jorge M.S. & Campos, Aida & Fernandes, Paul G. & Sala, Antonello & Virgili, Massimo & Lucchetti, Alessandro & Brčić, Jure & Villasante, Seb, 2016. "The EU landing obligation and European small-scale fisheries: What are the odds for success?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 64-71.
- Ana Costa & Joana Soares & Emilio Salas-Leiton & Adriano Bordalo & Sérgia Costa-Dias, 2022. "The COVID-19 as a Driver for Alternative Trade Networks in the Small-Scale Fisheries: Portugal as a Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(11), pages 1-24, May.
- Wehner, Nicholas & FAO,, 2017. "Improving our knowledge on small-scale fisheries: data needs and methodologies," MarXiv vnwc2, Center for Open Science.
- Nathalie Hilmi & Denis Allemand & Mine Cinar & Sarah Cooley & Jason Hall-Spencer & Gunnar Haraldsson & Caroline Hattam & Ross Jeffree & James Orr & Katrin Rehdanz & Stéphanie Reynaud & Alain Safa & Sa, 2014. "Exposure of Mediterranean countries to ocean acidification," Post-Print hal-03211779, HAL.
- Villasante, Sebastian & Pierce, Graham J. & Pita, Cristina & Guimeráns, César Pazos & Garcia Rodrigues, João & Antelo, Manel & Da Rocha, José María & Cutrín, Javier García & Hastie, Lee C. & Veiga, Pe, 2016. "Fishers' perceptions about the EU discards policy and its economic impact on small-scale fisheries in Galicia (North West Spain)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 130-138.
- Cissé, Abdoul Ahad & Blanchard, Fabian & Guyader, Olivier, 2014. "Sustainability of tropical small-scale fisheries: Integrated assessment in French Guiana," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 397-405.
- Hélène, Buchholzer & Marjolaine, Frésard & Christelle, Le Grand & Le Floc'h, Pascal, 2022. "Vulnerability and spatial competition: The case of fisheries and offshore wind projects," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 197(C).
- Schuhbauer, Anna & Sumaila, U. Rashid, 2016. "Economic viability and small-scale fisheries — A review," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 69-75.
- Ualerson Iran Peixoto & Morgan Casal-Ribeiro & Wendell M. Medeiros-Leal & Ana Novoa-Pabon & Mário Pinho & Régis Santos, 2022. "Scientific and Fisher’s Knowledge-Based Ecological Risk Assessment: Combining Approaches to Determine the Vulnerability of Fisheries Stocks," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(22), pages 1-18, November.
More about this item
KeywordsSmall-scale fisheries; sustainable management; multivariate analysis; fish stock; Kalymnos Island; Mediterranean Sea.;
All these keywords.
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
- Q29 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Other
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- Q59 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:84730. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.