Small scale fisheries in Europe: A comparative analysis based on a selection of case studies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hélène, Buchholzer & Marjolaine, Frésard & Christelle, Le Grand & Le Floc'h, Pascal, 2022. "Vulnerability and spatial competition: The case of fisheries and offshore wind projects," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 197(C).
- García-Flórez, Lucía & Morales, Jesús & Gaspar, Miguel B. & Castilla, David & Mugerza, Estanis & Berthou, Patrick & García de la Fuente, Laura & Oliveira, Manuela & Moreno, Oscar & García del Hoyo, Ju, 2014. "A novel and simple approach to define artisanal fisheries in Europe," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 152-159.
- Nathalie Hilmi & Denis Allemand & Mine Cinar & Sarah Cooley & Jason Hall-Spencer & Gunnar Haraldsson & Caroline Hattam & Ross Jeffree & James Orr & Katrin Rehdanz & Stéphanie Reynaud & Alain Safa & Sa, 2014. "Exposure of Mediterranean countries to ocean acidification," Post-Print hal-03211779, HAL.
- Halkos, George & Roditi, Kyriakoula & Matsiori, Steriani & Vafidis, Dimitrios, 2018. "Sustainable management of fish stock: An assessment of small-scale fishing in Greece," MPRA Paper 84730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Veiga, Pedro & Pita, Cristina & Rangel, Mafalda & Gonçalves, Jorge M.S. & Campos, Aida & Fernandes, Paul G. & Sala, Antonello & Virgili, Massimo & Lucchetti, Alessandro & Brčić, Jure & Villasante, Seb, 2016. "The EU landing obligation and European small-scale fisheries: What are the odds for success?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 64-71.
- Villasante, Sebastian & Pierce, Graham J. & Pita, Cristina & Guimeráns, César Pazos & Garcia Rodrigues, João & Antelo, Manel & Da Rocha, José María & Cutrín, Javier García & Hastie, Lee C. & Veiga, Pe, 2016. "Fishers' perceptions about the EU discards policy and its economic impact on small-scale fisheries in Galicia (North West Spain)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 130-138.
- Ana Costa & Joana Soares & Emilio Salas-Leiton & Adriano Bordalo & Sérgia Costa-Dias, 2022. "The COVID-19 as a Driver for Alternative Trade Networks in the Small-Scale Fisheries: Portugal as a Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(11), pages 1-24, May.
- Cissé, Abdoul Ahad & Blanchard, Fabian & Guyader, Olivier, 2014. "Sustainability of tropical small-scale fisheries: Integrated assessment in French Guiana," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 397-405.
- Ualerson Iran Peixoto & Morgan Casal-Ribeiro & Wendell M. Medeiros-Leal & Ana Novoa-Pabon & Mário Pinho & Régis Santos, 2022. "Scientific and Fisher’s Knowledge-Based Ecological Risk Assessment: Combining Approaches to Determine the Vulnerability of Fisheries Stocks," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(22), pages 1-18, November.
- Wehner, Nicholas & FAO,, 2017. "Improving our knowledge on small-scale fisheries: data needs and methodologies," MarXiv vnwc2, Center for Open Science.
- Schuhbauer, Anna & Sumaila, U. Rashid, 2016. "Economic viability and small-scale fisheries — A review," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 69-75.
More about this item
KeywordsSmall-scale fisheries; Common fisheries policy; Fleet; Indicators; Fishing rights;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00779190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.