A glance at Solow’s growth theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniele SCHILIR, 2012.
"Knowledge Based Economies And The Institutional Environment,"
Theoretical and Practical Research in the Economic Fields,
ASERS Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 42-50.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2010. "Knowledge-based economies and the institutional environment," MPRA Paper 37138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "Knowledge-based economies and the institutional environment," MPRA Paper 83513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 65-94.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2006.
"Crescita economica, conoscenza e capitale umano. Le teorie e i modelli di crescita endogena di Paul Romer e Robert Lucas
[Economic growth, knowledge and human capital. Theories and models of endoge," MPRA Paper 52435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:srs:jarle0:v:3:y:2012:i:2:p:31-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- T. W. Swan, 1956. "ECONOMIC GROWTH and CAPITAL ACCUMULATION," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(2), pages 334-361, November.
- Daniele SCHILIR, 2012.
"Structural Change And Models Of Structural Analysis Theories Principles And Methods,"
Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics,
ASERS Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 31-49.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "Structural change and models of structural analysis: theories, principles and methods," MPRA Paper 41817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Solow, Robert M, 1988. "Growth Theory and After," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 307-317, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAggregate Production Function; Capital Accumulation; Solow’s Models of Growth; Technological Change;
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GRO-2018-02-26 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-HIS-2018-02-26 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2018-02-26 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2018-02-26 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:84531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.