Report NEP-GRO-2018-02-26This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jensen, Peter Sandholt & Lampe, Markus & Sharp, Paul & Skovsgaard, Christian, 2018. "'Getting to Denmark': the Role of Elites for Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 12679, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emilio Depetris-Chauvin & Ömer Özak, 2018. "The Origins of the Division of Labor in Pre-modern Times," Departmental Working Papers 1803, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- de la Croix, David & Delavallade, Clara, 2018. "Religions, Fertility, and Growth in South-East Asia," CEPR Discussion Papers 12622, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcello Perez-Alvarez & Holger Strulik, 2018. "Nepotism, Schooling Outcomes and Economic Development," CSAE Working Paper Series 2018-02, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Claude Diebolt, 2018. "Cliometrics," Working Papers 01-18, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Lewis, Joshua & Severnini, Edson R., 2017. "Short- and Long-Run Impacts of Rural Electrification: Evidence from the Historical Rollout of the U.S. Power Grid," IZA Discussion Papers 11243, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2017. "A glance at Solow’s growth theory," MPRA Paper 84531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boucekkine, R. & Fabbri, G. & Federico, S. & Gozzi, F., 2018. "Growth and agglomeration in the heterogeneous space: A generalized AK approach," Working Papers 2018-02, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2017. "Public debt and economic growth: Further evidence for the euro area," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1709, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Alfonso Díez-Minguela & Rafael González-Val & Julio Martinez-Galarraga & M. Teresa Sanchis & Daniel A. Tirado, 2017. "The long-term relationship between economic development and regional inequality: South-West Europe, 1860-2010," Working Papers 0119, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).