Les déterminants de l’entrepreneuriat féminin à Dakar Sénégal
[The determinants of female entrepreneurship in Dakar Senegal]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Fairlie & Alicia Robb, 2009.
"Gender differences in business performance: evidence from the Characteristics of Business Owners survey,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 375-395, December.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Robb, Alicia, 2008. "Gender Differences in Business Performance: Evidence from the Characteristics of Business Owners Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 3718, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert Fairlie & Alicia Robb, 2008. "Gender Differences in Business Performance: Evidence from the Characteristics of Business Owners Survey," Working Papers 08-39, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Fairlie, Robert & Robb, Alicia M., 2009. "Gender Differences in Business Performance: Evidence from the Characteristics of Business Owners Survey," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8rv5w116, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
More about this item
Keywordsfemale entrepreneurship; informal sector; intentional models; barycentric regression; Dakar.;
- E26 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Informal Economy; Underground Economy
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2017-09-17 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HME-2017-09-17 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-IUE-2017-09-17 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2017-09-17 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:81293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.