Разработка стратегий социально-экономического развития: наука vs идеология
[Designing the Strategies for Socio-Economic Development: Science vs. Ideology]
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscatching-up development; radicalism; Washington Consensus; gradualism; institutional reform; interim institution;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- O29 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Other
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2017-09-17 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HME-2017-09-17 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:81243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .