Разработка стратегий социально-экономического развития: наука vs идеология
[Designing the Strategies for Socio-Economic Development: Science vs. Ideology]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George Emm. Halkos & Nickolaos G. Tzeremes, 2007. "International Competitiveness in the ICT Industry: Evaluating the Performance of the Top 50 Companies," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 167-182.
- George Halkos & John Hutton, "undated". "Acid Rain Games in Europe," Discussion Papers 93/12, Department of Economics, University of York.
- George E. HALKOS & Kleoniki Natalia PETROU, 2016. "Moving Towards a Circular Economy: Rethinking Waste Management Practices," Journal of Economic and Social Thought, KSP Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 220-240, June.
- Berg, Sigbjorn Atle & Forsund, Finn R & Jansen, Eilev S, 1992. " Malmquist Indices of Productivity Growth during the Deregulation of Norwegian Banking, 1980-89," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(0), pages 211-228, Supplemen.
- Francisco J. Bastida-Albaladejo & Bernardino Benito & José Antonio García, "undated". "The Determinants of Efficiency in Municipal Governments," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600005, EcoMod.
- Boussofiane, A. & Dyson, R. G. & Thanassoulis, E., 1991. "Applied data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-15, May.
- George Halkos & George Papageorgiou, 2016.
"Spatial environmental efficiency indicators in regional waste generation: a nonparametric approach,"
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 59(1), pages 62-78, January.
- George Halkos & George Papageorgiou, 2014. "Spatial environmental efficiency indicators in regional waste generation: A nonparametric approach," DEOS Working Papers 1401, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Halkos, George & Papageorgiou, George, 2014. "Spatial environmental efficiency indicators in regional waste generation: A nonparametric approach," MPRA Paper 53400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George E., 2003. "Environmental Kuznets Curve for sulfur: evidence using GMM estimation and random coefficient panel data models," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(04), pages 581-601, October.
- George E. Halkos, 2013. "Exploring the economy -- environment relationship in the case of sulphur emissions," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(2), pages 159-177, March.
- Konstantinos I. Evangelinos & George E. Halkos, 2002.
"Implementation Of Environmental Management Systems Standards: Important Factors In Corporate Decision Making,"
Journal of Environmental Assessment Policy and Management (JEAPM),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(03), pages 311-328.
- Halkos, George, 2001. "Implementation of environmental management systems standards: important factors in corporate decision-making," MPRA Paper 33541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cook, Wade D. & Tone, Kaoru & Zhu, Joe, 2014. "Data envelopment analysis: Prior to choosing a model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 1-4.
- Halkos, George, 2011. "Environment and economic development: determinants of an EKC hypothesis," MPRA Paper 33262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George E, 2001. "Determinants of environmental management systems standards implementation: evidence from Greek industry," MPRA Paper 33481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nuria Bosch Roca & Francisco Pedraja & Javier Suarez Pandiello, 1999. "Measuring the efficiency in spanish municipal refuse collection services," Working Papers in Economics 46, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
More about this item
Keywordscatching-up development; radicalism; Washington Consensus; gradualism; institutional reform; interim institution;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- O29 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Other
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2017-09-17 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HME-2017-09-17 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:81243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .