Equilibrium Determinacy in a Two-Tax System with Utility from Government Expenditure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guo, Jang-Ting & Lansing, Kevin J., 1998. "Indeterminacy and Stabilization Policy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 481-490, October.
- Chen, Shu-Hua & Guo, Jang-Ting, 2014.
"Progressive taxation and macroeconomic (in)stability with utility-generating government spending,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 174-183.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Shu-Hua Chen, 2013. "Progressive Taxation and Macroeconomic (In)stability with Utility-Generating Government Spending," Working Papers 201302, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2013.
- McKnight, Stephen, 2017.
"Are Consumption Taxes Preferable To Income Taxes For Preventing Macroeconomic Instability?,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(04), pages 1023-1058, June.
- Stephen McKnight, 2015. "Are consumption taxes preferable to income taxes in preventing macroeconomic instability?," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2015-04, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Mauro Bambi & Alain Venditti, 2016. "Time-varying Consumption Tax, Productive Government Spending, and Aggregate Instability," Discussion Papers 16/01, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Kamiguchi, Akira & Tamai, Toshiki, 2011. "Can productive government spending be a source of equilibrium indeterminacy?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1335-1340, May.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Sharon G. Harrison, 2008.
"Useful Government Spending and Macroeconomic (In)stability under Balanced-Budget Rules,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(3), pages 383-397, June.
- Sharon Harrison & Jang-Ting Guo, 2006. "Useful Government Spending and Macroeconomic (In)stability under Balanced-Budget Rules," Working Papers 0701, Barnard College, Department of Economics.
- Takeo Hori & Noritaka Maebayashi, 2013. "Indeterminacy and utility-generating government spending under balanced-budget fiscal policies," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-13, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
More about this item
Keywordsequilibrium determinacy; progressive income tax rate; consumption tax; government expenditure on utility.;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:81214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .