Behavior of business investment in the USA under variable and proportional rates of replacement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eisner, Robert & Nadiri, M Ishaq, 1970. "Neoclassical Theory of Investment Behavior: A Comment," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(2), pages 216-222, May.
- Brown, Murray & Chang, Winston W, 1976. "Capital Aggregation in a General Equilibrium Model of Production," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(6), pages 1179-1200, November.
- Paul Zarembka, 1975. "Capital Heterogeneity, Aggregation, and the Two-Sector Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 89(1), pages 103-114.
More about this item
KeywordsNeoclassical models of business investment; elasticities of substitution and output; modes of replacement investment;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2017-08-13 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2017-08-13 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:80594. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .