Fiscal and Accounting Aspects Concerning the Reverse Charge in the Context of Accession to the European Union
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ecobici Nicolae & Busan Gabriela, 2009.
"Reverse Charging Purchases to Intra-Transportation Means in the Context of New Tax Regulations,"
Annals - Economy Series,
Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 91-108, May.
- Ecobici, Nicolae & Busan, Gabriela, 2009. "Reverse Charging Purchases to Intra-transportation Means in the Context of New Tax Regulations," MPRA Paper 15994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsReverse charge; VAT; intra Community acquisitions; Fiscal Code; and imports;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2008-04-15 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2008-04-15 (European Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-04-15 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .