Fiscal and Accounting Aspects Concerning the Reverse Charge in the Context of Accession to the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anatoliy G. Goncharuk, 2007. "Using the DEA in efficiency management in industry," International Journal of Productivity and Quality Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(2), pages 241-262.
- Valentin Zelenyuk & Vitaliy Zheka, 2006. "Corporate Governance and Firm’s Efficiency: The Case of a Transitional Country, Ukraine," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 143-157, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ecobici Nicolae & Busan Gabriela, 2009.
"Reverse Charging Purchases to Intra-Transportation Means in the Context of New Tax Regulations,"
Annals - Economy Series,
Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 91-108, May.
- Ecobici, Nicolae & Busan, Gabriela, 2009. "Reverse Charging Purchases to Intra-transportation Means in the Context of New Tax Regulations," MPRA Paper 15994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsReverse charge; VAT; intra Community acquisitions; Fiscal Code; and imports;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2008-04-15 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2008-04-15 (European Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-04-15 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .