Report NEP-ACC-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ecobici, N, 2007. "Concise aspects regarding the accounting treatment for property, plant and equipment in according with IAS 16," MPRA Paper 8011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joachim Gassen, 2008. "Are stewardship and valuation usefulness compatible or alternative objectives of financial accounting?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-028, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Winter, Peter, 2007. "Managerial Risk Accounting and Control – A German perspective," MPRA Paper 8185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ecobici, N, 2007. "Fiscal and Accounting Aspects Concerning the Reverse Charge in the Context of Accession to the European Union," MPRA Paper 8012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gustavo A. Del Angel & Stephen Haber & Aldo Musacchio, 2008. "Bank Accounting Standards in Mexico. A layman’s guide to changes 10 years after the 1995 bank crisis," Harvard Business School Working Papers 08-090, Harvard Business School.
- Li, Jia, 2008. "The Financial Social Accounting Matrix for China, 2002, and Its Application to a Multiplier Analysis," MPRA Paper 8174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dennis Campbell & Srikant M. Datar & Tatiana Sandino, 2008. "Organizational Design and Control across Multiple Markets: The Case of Franchising in the Convenience Store Industry," Harvard Business School Working Papers 08-091, Harvard Business School.