Reverse Charging Purchases to Intra-transportation Means in the Context of New Tax Regulations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ecobici Nicolae & Busan Gabriela, 2009. "Reverse Charging Purchases to Intra-Transportation Means in the Context of New Tax Regulations," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 91-108, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ecobici, N, 2007. "Fiscal and Accounting Aspects Concerning the Reverse Charge in the Context of Accession to the European Union," MPRA Paper 8012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ecobici Nicolae & Paliu-Popa Lucia, 2012. "Tax And Accounting Rules Applicable To Vehicles With Limited Taxation Treatment," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 104-110, September.
More about this item
Keywordsreverse charging; intra-transportation means; new tax regulations; the accounting chargeback; transport and fuel use; deductibility;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H8 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-07-11 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2009-07-11 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15994. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .