Report NEP-ACC-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ecobici, Nicolae & Busan, Gabriela, 2009. "Accounting Monograph on the Accounting for the Movement of Timber to Forest Exploitation Companies," MPRA Paper 15993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonard I. Nakamura, 2009. "Intangible assets and national income accounting: measuring a scientific revolution," Working Papers 09-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- L. C. Hunter & Elizabeth Webster & Anne Wyatt, 2009. "Identifying Corporate Expenditures on Intangibles Using GAAP," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2009n12, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Ecobici, Nicolae & Busan, Gabriela, 2009. "Reverse Charging Purchases to Intra-transportation Means in the Context of New Tax Regulations," MPRA Paper 15994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:15989 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chronis Panagiotis, 2009. "Modeling Distortionary Taxation," Working Papers 95, Bank of Greece.
- Aitor Lacuesta & Omar Licandro & Teresa Molina & Luis A. Puch, 2009. "Innovation, Tangible and Intangible Investments and the Value of Spanish Firms," Working Papers 2009-19, FEDEA.