Reverse Charging Purchases to Intra-Transportation Means in the Context of New Tax Regulations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ecobici, Nicolae & Busan, Gabriela, 2009. "Reverse Charging Purchases to Intra-transportation Means in the Context of New Tax Regulations," MPRA Paper 15994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ecobici, N, 2007. "Fiscal and Accounting Aspects Concerning the Reverse Charge in the Context of Accession to the European Union," MPRA Paper 8012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ecobici Nicolae & Paliu-Popa Lucia, 2012. "Tax And Accounting Rules Applicable To Vehicles With Limited Taxation Treatment," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 104-110, September.
More about this item
Keywordstax rules; accounts; financial crisis; politics; government;
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbu:jrnlec:y:2009:v:1:p:91-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ecobici Nicolae). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fetgjro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.