Report NEP-TRA-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laura Resmini & Iulia Siedschlag, 2008. "Is FDI into China Crowding Out the FDI into the European Union?," Papers WP231, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Li, Jia, 2008. "The Financial Social Accounting Matrix for China, 2002, and Its Application to a Multiplier Analysis," MPRA Paper 8174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dohmen, Thomas & Lehmann, Hartmut & Zaiceva, Anzelika, 2008. "The Gender Earnings Gap inside a Russian Firm: First Evidence from Personnel Data – 1997 to 2002," IZA Discussion Papers 3428, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chun- Yu Ho & Dan Li, 2007. "The Nexus of Income and Size Distribution of Chinese Cities, 1984 - 2003," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-040, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Berkman, Henk & Cole, Rebel & Fu, Lawrence, 2007. "Improving corporate governance where the State is the controlling block holder: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 8088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Babecký, Jan & Komárek, Luboš & Komárková, Zlatuše, 2008. "Financial Integration of Stock Markets among New EU Member States and the Euro Area," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 849, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kahanec, Martin & Zaiceva, Anzelika, 2008. "Labor Market Outcomes of Immigrants and Non-Citizens in the EU: An East-West Comparison," IZA Discussion Papers 3420, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Judith Banister, 2007. "Manufacturing In China Today: Employment And Labor Compensation," Economics Program Working Papers 07-01, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Berkman, Henk & Cole, Rebel & Fu, Lawrence, 2008. "Political connections and minority-shareholder protection: Evidence from securities-market regulation in China," MPRA Paper 8087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burja, Camelia & Burja, Vasile, 2008. "Adapting the Romanian rural economy to the European agricultural policy from the perspective of sustainable development," MPRA Paper 7989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2008_001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Haiyan Deng & Robert H. McGuckin & John C. Haltiwanger & Xu Jianyi & Liu Yaodong & Liu Yuqi, 2007. "The Contribution of Restructuring and Reallocation to China's Productivity and Growth," Economics Program Working Papers 07-04, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Alho, Kari E.O., 2008. "Regulation of Energy Prices in Russia," Discussion Papers 1128, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Stephan, Andreas & Talavera, Oleksandr & Tsapin, Andriy, 2008. "Corporate Debt Maturity Choice in Transition Financial Markets," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 125, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Huber, 2008. "Regional Labour Market Disparities in an Enlarged European Union," WIFO Working Papers 309, WIFO.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:7941 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rod Tyers & Iain Bain, 2008. "American and European Financial Shocks: Implications for Chinese Economic Performance," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2008-491, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2008. "Growth, inequality and poverty during a process of institutional change," Working Papers - Economics wp2008_01, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Soultanaeva, Albina, 2008. "Impact of Political News on the Baltic State Stock Markets," Umeå Economic Studies 735, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Goncharuk, Anatoliy G., 2008.
"Межотраслевой Анализ Эффективности Промышленности Украины
[Inter-branch analysis of efficiency of the industry of Ukraine]," MPRA Paper 8010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olenev, Nicholas & Petrov, Alexander & Shatrov, Anatoly, 2008.
"Технология Высокопроизводительных Вычислений В Исследовании Влияния Сектора Биотехнологий На Макропоказатели Развития Экономики Кировской Области
[High Performance Computing in Research of Biotechn," MPRA Paper 8015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ecobici, N, 2007. "Fiscal and Accounting Aspects Concerning the Reverse Charge in the Context of Accession to the European Union," MPRA Paper 8012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafal Kierzenkowski & Patrice Ollivaud & Franck Sédillot & Philippe Briard, 2008. "Estimating a Supply Block for Poland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 601, OECD Publishing.
- Afeikhena Jerome, 2008. "Privatization and Enterprise Performance in Nigeria: Case Study of Some Privatized Enterprises," Research Papers RP_175, African Economic Research Consortium.