Report NEP-EEC-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Menzie D. Chinn & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2008. "The Euro May Over the Next 15 Years Surpass the Dollar as Leading International Currency," NBER Working Papers 13909, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giuseppe Marotta, 2008. "Structural breaks in the lending interest rate pass-through and the euro," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 08031, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Hyytinen, Ari & Rouvinen, Petri, 2008. "The Labour Market Consequences of Self-employment Spells: European Evidence," Discussion Papers 1129, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Hipolito, Simon, 2008. "International Differences in Wage Inequality: A New Glance with European Matched Employer-Employee Data," MPRA Paper 7932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damiani, Mirella & Pompei, Fabrizio, 2008. "Mergers, acquisitions and technological regimes: the European experience over the period 2002- 2005," MPRA Paper 8226, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruce Lyons, 2008. "An Economic Assessment of EC Merger Control: 1957–2007," Working Papers 08-17, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Babecký, Jan & Komárek, Luboš & Komárková, Zlatuše, 2008. "Financial Integration of Stock Markets among New EU Member States and the Euro Area," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 849, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kahanec, Martin & Zaiceva, Anzelika, 2008. "Labor Market Outcomes of Immigrants and Non-Citizens in the EU: An East-West Comparison," IZA Discussion Papers 3420, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laura Resmini & Iulia Siedschlag, 2008. "Is FDI into China Crowding Out the FDI into the European Union?," Papers WP231, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Peter Huber, 2008. "Regional Labour Market Disparities in an Enlarged European Union," WIFO Working Papers 309, WIFO.
- F. Figueira, 2008. "How to Reform the EU Budget? A Multidisciplinary Approach," Working Papers 08-07, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Ecobici, N, 2007. "Fiscal and Accounting Aspects Concerning the Reverse Charge in the Context of Accession to the European Union," MPRA Paper 8012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dekker, Ronald, 2008. "Part-time work as a transitional phase? The role of preferences and institutions in Germany, Great Britain and The Netherlands," MPRA Paper 8029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dekker, Ronald, 2008. "Unemployment durations after temporary work: Evidence for Great Britain and Germany," MPRA Paper 7646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ohinata, Asako, 2008. "Fertility Response to Financial Incentives-Evidence from the Working Families Tax Credit in the UK," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 851, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:bai:series:wp0021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore