Unemployment durations after temporary work: Evidence for Great Britain and Germany
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matteo Picchio & Mattia Filomena, 2021.
"Are Temporary Jobs Stepping Stones Or Dead Ends? A Meta-Analytical Review Of The Literature,"
455, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Filomena, Mattia & Picchio, Matteo, 2021. "Are temporary jobs stepping stones or dead ends? A meta-analytical review of the literature," GLO Discussion Paper Series 841, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Filomena, Mattia & Picchio, Matteo, 2021. "Are Temporary Jobs Stepping Stones or Dead Ends? A Meta-Analytical Review of the Literature," IZA Discussion Papers 14367, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment duration; temporary employment; job search model; nonparametric hazard model; Great-Britain; Germany;
All these keywords.
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7646. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.