Unemployment durations after temporary work: Evidence for Great Britain and Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heinrich R. Bohlmann, 2006. "Predicting the Economic Impact of the 2010 FIFA World Cup on South Africa," Working Papers 200611, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment duration; temporary employment; job search model; nonparametric hazard model; Great-Britain; Germany;
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2008-04-15 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2008-04-15 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7646. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .