The Financial Accounting Model from a System Dynamics' Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ijiri, Y., 1989. "Momentum Accounting And Triple-Entry Bookkeeping: Exploring The Dynamic Structure Of Accounting Measurements," GSIA Working Papers 88-89-35, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Eric Melse, 2008. "Accounting in three dimensions: a case for momentum revisited," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(4), pages 334-350, August.
- Rajiv D. Banker & Raj Mashruwala, 2007. "The Moderating Role of Competition in the Relationship between Nonfinancial Measures and Future Financial Performance," Contemporary Accounting Research, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 24(3), pages 763-793, September.
- Baruch Lev, 2018. "The deteriorating usefulness of financial report information and how to reverse it," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(5), pages 465-493, July.
- F. Gregory Hayden, 2018. "Using the Social Fabric Matrix to Establish Corporate Accounting Consistent with Normative Criteria Regarding Climate Change," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(1), pages 64-86, January.
- Baruch Lev, 2003. "Corporate Earnings: Facts and Fiction," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(2), pages 27-50, Spring.
More about this item
Keywordsdynamic accounting model; accounting simulation; System Dynamics;
All these keywords.
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7624. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.