The Financial Accounting Model from a System Dynamics' Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ijiri, Y., 1989. "Momentum Accounting And Triple-Entry Bookkeeping: Exploring The Dynamic Structure Of Accounting Measurements," GSIA Working Papers 88-89-35, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- A. W. Coats, 1996. "Introduction," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 28(5), pages 3-11, Supplemen.
More about this item
Keywordsdynamic accounting model; accounting simulation; System Dynamics;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7624. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .