Perspectiva sobre la sostenibilidad de los recursos naturales a largo plazo: caso industria camaronera ecuatoriana
[Perspective on the sustainability of natural resources in the long term: shrimp industry in the Ecuadorian case]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexeev, Michael & Conrad, Robert, 2011.
"The natural resource curse and economic transition,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 445-461.
- Michael Alexeev & Robert Conrad, 2009. "The Natural Resource Curse and Economic Transition," CAEPR Working Papers 2009-018, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Xavier Sala-I-Martin & Gernot Doppelhofer & Ronald I. Miller, 2004.
"Determinants of Long-Term Growth: A Bayesian Averaging of Classical Estimates (BACE) Approach,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(4), pages 813-835, September.
- Gernot Doppelhofer & Ronald I. Miller & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2000. "Determinants of Long-Term Growth: A Bayesian Averaging of Classical Estimates (Bace) Approach," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 266, OECD Publishing.
- Gernot Doppelhofer & Ronald I. Miller & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2000. "Determinants of Long-Term Growth: A Bayesian Averaging of Classical Estimates (BACE) Approach," NBER Working Papers 7750, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsshrimp; tragedy of the commons; sustainable development; natural resources;
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D69 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2016-09-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HME-2016-09-18 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-SOG-2016-09-18 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:73690. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.