Projecting Progress toward the Millennium Development Goals
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- White, Howard & Blondal, Nina, 2007. "Projecting Progress toward the Millennium Development Goals," WIDER Working Paper Series 047, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
References listed on IDEAS
- White, H., 1997. "The economic and social impact of adjustment in Africa : further empirical analysis," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18987, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Hanmer, L.C., 1997. "Poverty and human development : what does the future hold?," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19002, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Smith, Lisa C. & Haddad, Lawrence James, 2000. "Overcoming child malnutrition in developing countries: past achievements and future choices," 2020 vision discussion papers 30, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Lo Bue & Stephan Klasen, 2013.
"Identifying Synergies and Complementarities Between MDGs: Results from Cluster Analysis,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 113(2), pages 647-670, September.
- Maria Carmela Lo Bue & Stephan Klasen, 2012. "Identifying synergies and complementarities between MDGs: Results from cluster analysis," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 126, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Bello Malam Sa’idu, 2016. "Modelling Future Composite Indices for Nigerian Millennium Development Goals," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(1), pages 18-27, March.
More about this item
KeywordsMillennium Development Goals; poverty; developing countries;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-11-17 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2007-11-17 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5687. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .