Efficiency in a Thinly Traded Market: The Case of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Errunza, Vihang R. & Losq, Etienne, 1985. "The behavior of stock prices on LDC markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 561-575, December.
- Conrad, Klaus & Juttner, D Johannes, 1973. "Recent Behaviour of Stock Market Prices in Germany and the Random Walk Hypothesis," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 576-599.
- Dryden, Myles M, 1970. "A Statistical Study of U.K. Share Prices," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 17(3), pages 369-389, November.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1991. " Efficient Capital Markets: II," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(5), pages 1575-1617, December.
- Errunza, Vihang, et al, 1994. "Conditional Heteroskedasticity and Global Stock Return Distributions," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 29(3), pages 293-317, August.
- repec:cdl:ucsbec:13-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Errunza, Vihang R., 1979. "Efficiency and the programs to develop capital markets : The Brazilian experience," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 355-382, December.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
- LeRoy, Stephen F, 1989. "Efficient Capital Markets and Martingales," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 27(4), pages 1583-1621, December.
- Solnik, Bruno H, 1973. "Note on the Validity of the Random Walk for European Stock Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 28(5), pages 1151-1159, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Husain, Fazal & UPPAL, Jamshed, 1999. "Stock Returns Volatility in an Emerging Market: The Pakistani Evidence," MPRA Paper 5270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEfficiency; Pakistan; Thin Trade; Serial Dependence; Runs Analysis;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .