Variety Management in Assemble-to-Order Supply Chains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marshall L. Fisher & Christopher D. Ittner, 1999. "The Impact of Product Variety on Automobile Assembly Operations: Empirical Evidence and Simulation Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(6), pages 771-786, June.
- Blecker, Thorsten & Abdelkafi, Nizar, 2005. "Modularity and Delayed Product Differentiation in Assemble-to-order Systems: Analysis and Extensions from a Complexity Perspective," MPRA Paper 5286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard J. Tersine & Michele G. Tersine, 2005. "Cholesterol and inventory: healthy choice guidelines," International Journal of Services and Operations Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(2), pages 168-184.
More about this item
KeywordsAssemble-to-order; Supply Chain Management; Variety Management;
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .