A comparison of three mega bank groups’ strategies towards a low carbon economy focusing on activities of their securities companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Céline Louche & Kyoko Sakuma, 2008.
"Socially Responsible Investment in Japan: Its Mechanism and Drivers,"
- Kyoko Sakuma & Céline Louche, 2008. "Socially responsible investment in Japan: Its mechanism and drivers," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/205636, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ronald Hill & Thomas Ainscough & Todd Shank & Daryl Manullang, 2007. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Socially Responsible Investing: A Global Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 165-174, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCSR; SRI; low carbon economy; mega banks; CDM;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .