El posible impacto de las reformas internacionales en América Latina y el Caribe
[The possible impact of international reforms in Latin Americas and the Caribbean]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin Cohen, 2013. "How have banks adjusted to higher capital requirements?," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial stability; reform; regulation; banking supervision; Basel Committee; Financial Stability Board; G-20; Legal Entity Identifier; LEI; BCBS; FSB; Basel III; Core principles; impact; undesired consequences;
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:51457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .