Evaluating Structural, Territorial and Institutional Impacts of Rural Development Policies in Italy: Some Lessons for the Future Programming Period (2007-2013)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mantino, Francesco, 2005. "What Future for Rural Development Funds in Europe? Some Scenarios for the Financial Perspectives Over 2007-2013 Period," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24759, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dwyer, Janet & Clark, Mike & Kirwan, James & Kambites, Carol & Lewis, Nick & Molnarova, Anna & Thompson, Ken & Mantino, Francesco & Tarangioli, Serena & Monteleone, Alessandro & Bolli, Martina & Fagia, 2008. "Review of Rural Development Instruments: DG Agri project 2006-G4-10. Final Report," MPRA Paper 50290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mantino, Francesco, 2009.
"L'anomalia nella PAC: eterogeneità e dinamiche del Leader in Italia,"
158129, National Institute of Agricultural Economics, Italy - INEA, Rural Development Policies.
- Mantino, Francesco, 2009. "L'anomalia nella PAC: eterogeneità e dinamiche del Leader in Italia [The anomaly of the CAP: heterogeneity and dynamics of Leader in Italy]," MPRA Paper 49299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEvaluation of rural development policies; policy impact; Common agricultural policies;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:50355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.