L'anomalia nella PAC: eterogeneità e dinamiche del Leader in Italia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mantino, Francesco, 2009. "L'anomalia nella PAC: eterogeneità e dinamiche del Leader in Italia [The anomaly of the CAP: heterogeneity and dynamics of Leader in Italy]," MPRA Paper 49299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesco, Mantino, 2006. "Integrated Rural Development Programmes and Projects: An Assessment of the Italian case," MPRA Paper 50602, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2006.
- Francesco, Mantino, 2006. "Evaluating Structural, Territorial and Institutional Impacts of Rural Development Policies in Italy: Some Lessons for the Future Programming Period (2007-2013)," MPRA Paper 50355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development;
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- O22 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Project Analysis
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:inerdr:158129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inegvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.