The on-going CAP-reform – incentive for a shift towards rural development activities?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dax, Thomas, 2005. "The On-Going CAP-Reform Incentive for a Shift Towards Rural Development Activities?," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24691, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deirdre N. McCloskey & Stephen T. Ziliak, 1996. "The Standard Error of Regressions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(1), pages 97-114, March.
- Neil Kay, 1995. "Alchian and 'the Alchian thesis'," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 281-286.
More about this item
KeywordsCommon Agricultural Policy (CAP); CAP-reform; rural development; territorial cohesion;
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-12-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-12-04 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:750. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .