Las Bases del Pensamiento Económico: Pura Filosofía
[The Bases of Economic Thought: Pure Philosophy]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yuichi Shionoya, 1990. "Instrumentalism in Schumpeter's Economic Methodology," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 22(2), pages 187-222, Summer.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsPensamiento económico; filosofía económica; epistemología; homo economicus; ciencia económica;
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
- B3 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2013-08-31 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2013-08-31 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:49302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .