A Generalization of Gray and Whaley's Option
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen F. Gray & Robert E. Whaley, 1999. "Reset Put Options: Valuation, Risk Characteristics, and an Application," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 24(1), pages 1-20, June.
- Vladislav Kargin, 2005.
"Lattice Option Pricing By Multidimensional Interpolation,"
Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 635-647, October.
- Vladislav Kargin, 2003. "Lattice Option Pricing By Multidimensional Interpolation," Finance 0309003, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Oct 2004.
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Sudipto Bhattacharya & George M Constantinides (ed.),Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Johnson, Herb, 1987. "Options on the Maximum or the Minimum of Several Assets," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 277-283, September.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Margrabe, William, 1978. "The Value of an Option to Exchange One Asset for Another," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 177-186, March.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A. & Rubinstein, Mark, 1979. "Option pricing: A simplified approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 229-263, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- François-Heude, Alain & Yousfi, Ouidad, 2013. "On the liquidity of CAC 40 index options Market," MPRA Paper 47921, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2013.
- Guangming Xue & Bin Qin & Guohe Deng, 2018. "Valuation on an Outside-Reset Option with Multiple Resettable Levels and Dates," Complexity, Hindawi, vol. 2018, pages 1-13, April.
More about this item
Keywordsstrike reset; at-the-money option; liquidity; reset option.;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:47908. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.