Privātā un sabiedriskā kapitāla nozīme Latvijas ekonomikas izaugsmē
[Contribution of private and public capital to economic growth in Latvia]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan-Egbert Sturm & Gerard H. Kuper & Jakob de Haan, 1996. "Modelling government investment and economic growth at the macro level: A review," Working Papers 29, Centre for Economic Research, University of Groningen and University of Twente.
- Daniel J. Henderson & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2006. "Public and Private Capital Productivity Puzzle: A Nonparametric Approach," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 73(1), pages 219-232, July.
- Dadkhah, Kamran M & Zahedi, Fatemeh, 1986. "Simultaneous Estimation of Production Functions and Capital Stocks for Developing Countries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(3), pages 443-451, August.
- Macdonald, Ryan, 2008. "An Examination of Public Capital's Role in Production," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2008050e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas, 1994. "Public-Sector Capital and the Productivity Puzzle," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(1), pages 12-21, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krasnopjorovs, Olegs, 2013.
"Latvijas ekonomikas izaugsmi noteicošie faktori
[Factors of Economic Growth in Latvia]," MPRA Paper 47550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krasnopjorovs, Olegs, 2013. "Factors of Economic Growth in Latvia," MPRA Paper 45500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsražošanas funkcija; privātais kapitāls; sabiedriskais kapitāls; ekonomikas izaugsme; kopējā faktoru produktivitāte;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:47580. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.