Does Criticisms Overcome the Praises of Journal Impact Factor?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nataliya N. Matveeva & Oleg V. Poldin, 2017. "How Network Characteristics of Researchers Relate to Their Citation Indicators – a Co-Authorship Network Analysis Based on Google Scholar," HSE Working papers WP BRP 44/EDU/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Matveeva, Nataliya & Poldin, Oleg, 2016. "Citation of scholars in co-authorship network: Analysis of Google Scholar data," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 44, pages 100-118.
More about this item
KeywordsImpact factor (IF); Journal ranking; Criticism; Praise; SCOPUS; Web of science; Self-citation;
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- P0 - Economic Systems - - General
- P00 - Economic Systems - - General - - - General
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:46899. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .