Does Criticisms Overcome the Praises of Journal Impact Factor?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nataliya N. Matveeva & Oleg V. Poldin, 2017. "How Network Characteristics of Researchers Relate to Their Citation Indicators – a Co-Authorship Network Analysis Based on Google Scholar," HSE Working papers WP BRP 44/EDU/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Matveeva, Nataliya & Poldin, Oleg, 2016. "Citation of scholars in co-authorship network: Analysis of Google Scholar data," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 44, pages 100-118.
More about this item
KeywordsImpact factor (IF); Journal ranking; Criticism; Praise; SCOPUS; Web of science; Self-citation;
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- P0 - Economic Systems - - General
- P00 - Economic Systems - - General - - - General
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:46899. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.