Particularități ale aplicării teoriei moderne a portofoliului in cazul acțiunilor listate la Bursa de Valori București
[Particularities of applying Modern Portfolio Theory on the Romanian capital market]
This paper studies the particularities of portfolio selection on the Romanian stock market using the risk-return maximization criteria introduced by Harry Markowitz (1952). We used daily prices for the 36 most liquid companies traded on Bucharest Stock Exchange during January 2010 – March 2012 and we emphasized the shape and the characteristics of the sets of possible combinations of N out of the total 36 selected assets.
|Date of creation:||01 Dec 2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hughes, John S. & Logue, Dennis E. & Sweeney, Richard James, 1975. "Corporate International Diversification and Market Assigned Measures of Risk and Diversification," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(04), pages 627-637, November.
- John L. Evans & Stephen H. Archer, 1968. "Diversification And The Reduction Of Dispersion: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(5), pages 761-767, December.
- Pele, Daniel Traian & Voineagu, Virgil, 2008. "Testing Market Efficiency Via Decomposition Of Stock Return. Application To Romanian Capital Market," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(3), pages 63-79, September.
- Agmon, Tamir & Lessard, Donald R, 1977. "Investor Recognition of Corporate International Diversification," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1049-1055, September.
- Solnik, Bruno, 1983. " International Arbitrage Pricing Theory," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(2), pages 449-457, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.