Research and Science Today Supplement No.1(3)/2012
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Sciences; Economic Sciences; Legal Sciences; Humanities; Education Sciences; Engineering; Medicine and Sport;
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- P3 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- Y1 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Data: Tables and Charts
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- R5 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- Y3 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Book Reviews
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- L3 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41932. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.