The industrial districts' contribution to change in the Italian economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meine Pieter Van Dijk & Árni Sverrisson, 2003. "Enterprise clusters in developing countries: mechanisms of transition and stagnation," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 183-206, July.
- Salvatore Monni & Alessandro Spaventa, 2007. "What Next? How the Internationalisation Process Might Lead to the Dissolution of Veneto’s Low-Technology Industrial Districts," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 97(4), pages 171-218, July-Augu.
More about this item
Keywordsindustrial districts; Italian economy; economic change; business services; industrial policy;
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- L84 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Personal, Professional, and Business Services
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40056. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .