Estimation of losses due to the existence of monopolies in urban bus transport in Poland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthias Walter, 2011. "Some Determinants of Cost Efficiency in German Public Transport," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 45(1), pages 1-20, January.
More about this item
Keywordspublic transport; demonopolisation; Stochastic Frontier Analysis;
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2012-06-13 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-TRA-2012-06-13 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2012-06-13 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-06-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38525. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .