Report NEP-EFF-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Carlos Chávez & Felipe J. Fonseca, 2012. "Technical and Structural Efficiency in Mexican Manufacturing: A Regional Approach," Working Papers 2012-03, Banco de México.
- Zervopoulos, Panagiotis, 2012. "Dealing with small samples and dimensionality issues in data envelopment analysis," MPRA Paper 39226, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariann RIGO & Vincent VANDENBERGHE & Fabio WALTENBERG, 2012. "Ageing and Employability. Evidence from Belgian Firm-Level Data," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Massimo Filippini & Lester Hunt, 2012. "US Residential Energy Demand and Energy Efficiency: A Stochastic Demand Frontier Approach," CEPE Working paper series 12-83, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Smeets, Valérie & Warzynski, Frédèric, 2011. "Estimating productivity with multi-product firms, pricing heterogeneity and the role of international trade," Working Papers 11-13, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Krzysztof Berbeka & Mikołaj Czajkowski & Agnieszka Markowska, 2012. "Municipal Wastewater Treatment in Poland – Efficiency, Costs and Returns to Scale," Working Papers 2012-03, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2012. "Productivity Change and Mine Dynamics: The Coal Industry in Japan during World War II," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-851, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Francesco Caselli & Antonio Ciccone, 2011. "The contribution of schooling in development accounting: Results from a nonparametric upper bound," Economics Working Papers 1297, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2012.
- Hyunbae CHUN & FUKAO Kyoji & HISA Shoichi & MIYAGAWA Tsutomu, 2012. "Measurement of Intangible Investments by Industry and Its Role in Productivity Improvement Utilizing Comparative Studies between Japan and Korea," Discussion papers 12037, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Wolański, Michał, 2011. "Estimation of losses due to the existence of monopolies in urban bus transport in Poland," MPRA Paper 38525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher Kilby, 2012. "Assessing the contribution of donor agencies to aid effectiveness: The impact of World Bank preparation on project outcomes," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 20, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Masayoshi Hayashi, 2012. "Congestion, Technical Returns, and the Minimum Efficient Scales of Local Public Expenditures: An Empirical Analysis for Japanese Cities," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-852, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Macdonald, Ryan & Gu, Wulong & Baldwin, John R., 2012. "Intangible Capital and Productivity Growth in Canada," The Canadian Productivity Review 2012029e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.