Measurement of Intangible Investments by Industry and Its Role in Productivity Improvement Utilizing Comparative Studies between Japan and Korea
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MIYAGAWA Tsutomu & Keun LEE & EDAMURA Kazuma & YoungGak KIM & Hosung JUNG, 2014. "Is Productivity Growth Correlated with Improvements in Management Quality? An empirical study using interview surveys in Korea and Japan," Discussion papers 14048, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:bla:revinw:v:63:y:2017:i::p:s49-s67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kyoji Fukao, 2013. "Explaining Japan's Unproductive Two Decades," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 8(2), pages 193-213, December.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2012. "Financial Constraints in Intangible Investments: Evidence from Japanese firms," Discussion papers 12045, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Tsutomu Miyagawa & Shoichi Hisa, 2013. "Measurement of Intangible Investment by Industry and Economic Growth in Japan," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 9(2), pages 405-432, March.
- Hyunbae Chun & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 2016. "Intangible Investment and Changing Sources of Growth in Korea," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 67(1), pages 50-76, March.
- Kevin J. Fox & Thomas Niebel & Mary O'Mahony & Marianne Saam, 2017.
"The Contribution of Intangible Assets to Sectoral Productivity Growth in the EU,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 63, pages 49-67, February.
- Niebel, Thomas & O'Mahony, Mary & Saam, Marianne, 2013. "The contribution of intangible assets to sectoral productivity growth in the EU," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-062, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hyunbae CHUN & MIYAGAWA Tsutomu & Hak Kil PYO & TONOGI Konomi, 2015. "Do Intangibles Contribute to Productivity Growth in East Asian Countries? Evidence from Japan and Korea," Discussion papers 15055, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Crass, Dirk & Licht, Georg & Peters, Bettina, 2014. "Intangible assets and investments at the sector level: Empirical evidence for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-049, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:12037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KUMAGAI, Akiko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.