Time to tweak the TTO. But how?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arthur E. Attema & Matthijs M. Versteegh & Mark Oppe & Werner B. F. Brouwer & Elly A. Stolk, 2013. "Lead Time Tto: Leading To Better Health State Valuations?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 376-392, April.
- Nancy Devlin & Ken Buckingham & Koonal Shah & Aki Tsuchiya & Carl Tilling & Grahame Wilkinson & Ben van Hout, 2013.
"A Comparison Of Alternative Variants Of The Lead And Lag Time Tto,"
Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(5), pages 517-532, May.
- Devlin, N. & Buckingham, K. & Shah, K. & Tsuchiya, A. & Tilling, C. & Wilkinson, G. & van Hout, B., 2010. "A Comparison of Alternative Variants of the Lead and Lag Time TTO," Research Papers 000194, Office of Health Economics.
- Paul Dolan & Claire Gudex, 1995. "Time preference, duration and health state valuations," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(4), pages 289-299, July.
- Nancy J. Devlin & Aki Tsuchiya & Ken Buckingham & Carl Tilling, 2011.
"A uniform time trade off method for states better and worse than dead: feasibility study of the ‘lead time’ approach,"
Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 348-361, March.
- Devlin, N. & Tsuchiya, A. & Buckingham, K. & Tilling, C., 2009. "A uniform Time Trade Off method for states better and worse than dead: feasibility study of the ‘lead time’ approach," Working Papers 09/08, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Nancy J. Devlin & Paul Hansen & Paul Kind & Alan Williams, 2003. "Logical inconsistencies in survey respondents' health state valuations ‐ a methodological challenge for estimating social tariffs," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(7), pages 529-544, July.
- Brazier, John & Roberts, Jennifer & Deverill, Mark, 2002. "The estimation of a preference-based measure of health from the SF-36," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 271-292, March.
- Angela Robinson & Anne Spencer, 2006. "Exploring challenges to TTO utilities: valuing states worse than dead," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 393-402, April.
- L. M. Lamers & J. McDonnell & P. F. M. Stalmeier & P. F. M. Krabbe & J. J. V. Busschbach, 2006. "The Dutch tariff: results and arguments for an effective design for national EQ‐5D valuation studies," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(10), pages 1121-1132, October.
More about this item
KeywordsTime tradeoff; lead time TTO; lag time TTO; EQ-5D;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37989. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.