The chinese financial system at the Dawn of the 21st century: An Overview
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip Arestis & Panicos Demetriades, 1995. "Finance and Growth: Is Schumpeter 'Right'?," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 95/11, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Pagano, Marco, 1993. "Financial markets and growth: An overview," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 613-622, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhou, Weina, 2014. "Brothers, household financial markets and savings rate in China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 34-47.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Financial System; Bank-oriented; Political Economics;
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2012-01-25 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAW-2012-01-25 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MON-2012-01-25 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2012-01-25 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .