Mezzogiorno e Italia. Produttività, accumulazione e divario territoriale
[The Mezzogiorno in the Italian economy over the last twenty years: productivity, accumulation and divergence]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Domenico SCALERA & Alberto ZAZZARO, 2010. "L'economia del Mezzogiorno. Nuova politica regionale, crisi globale e federalismo fiscale," Working Papers 337, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Giannola A., 2000. "La nuova programmazione. Evoluzione e restaurazione," Rivista economica del Mezzogiorno, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 747-768.
More about this item
KeywordsMezzogiorno; growth; accumulation; productivity; regional policy;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.