The need for revaluation of the model structure for electricity liberalization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blumsack, Seth A. & Apt, Jay & Lave, Lester B., 2006. "Lessons from the Failure of U.S. Electricity Restructuring," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 15-32, March.
- Pollitt, M.G., 2008. "The Future of Electricity (and Gas) Regulation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0819, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pollitt, Michael, 2008.
"The arguments for and against ownership unbundling of energy transmission networks,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 704-713, February.
- Pollitt, M., 2007. "The arguments for and against ownership unbundling of energy transmission networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0737, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Alfred E. Kahn, 1988. "The Economics of Regulation: Principles and Institutions," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262610523, January.
- Bobinska, Krystyna, 2008. "The Defense of Monopoly as a Determinant of the Process of Transformation of State-owned Infrastructure Sectors in Poland," MPRA Paper 23991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Nillesen & Michael Pollitt, 2011.
"Ownership Unbundling in Electricity Distribution: Empirical Evidence from New Zealand,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 38(1), pages 61-93, January.
- Nillesen, P. & Pollitt, M.G., 2008. "Ownership unbundling in electricity distribution: empircal evidence from New Zealand," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0836, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- John Vickers & George Yarrow, 1988. "Privatization: An Economic Analysis," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262720116, January.
More about this item
Keywordselectricity liberalization; model structure; unbundling; internal electricity market; EU restructuring developments;
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34898. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.