Economie du Développement Durable et Economie Sociale et Solidaire: des relations complexes pour des enjeux majeurs
[Social Economy and the Economics of Sustainable Development: complex relationships, major stakes]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Gadrey & Florence Jany-Catrice, 2005. "Les nouveaux indicateurs de richesse," Post-Print halshs-00198357, HAL.
- Susan Rose-Ackerman, 1996. "Altruism, Nonprofits, and Economic Theory," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(2), pages 701-728, June.
- Jérôme Blanc, 2008. "Responsabilité sociale des entreprises et économie sociale et solidaire : des relations complexes," Post-Print halshs-00345374, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable development; strong sustainability; weak sustainability; social economy; social utility; social enterprises; growth; index;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.