Report NEP-ENV-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muhammad, Shahbaz Shabbir & Muhammad, Zeshan & Muhammad, Shahbaz, 2011. "Renewable and nonrenewable energy consumption, real GDP and CO2 emissions nexus: a structural VAR approach in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 34859, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Nov 2011.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Aghion, Philippe & Bursztyn, Leonardo & Hemous, David, 2011. "The Environment and Directed Technical Change," CEPR Discussion Papers 8660, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beccherle, Julien & Tirole, Jean, 2010. "Regional Initiatives and the Cost of Delaying Binding Climate Change Agreements," IDEI Working Papers 628, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2011. "Environmental Protection Agencies: Measuring the Welfare Benefits from Regulation under Different Information Contexts," Working Papers 2011-11, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Thomas Hertel, 2011. "The Optimal Allocation of Global Land Use in the Food-Energy-Environment Trilemma," GTAP Working Papers 3735, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Dambala Gelo & Steven F. Koch, 2011. "The Welfare Effect of Common Property Forestry Rights:Evidence from Ethiopian Villages," Working Papers 201123, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Johane Dikgang & Edwin Muchapondwa, 2011. "The valuation of biodiversity conservation by the South African Khomani San "bushmen" community," Working Papers 257, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Martimort, David & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2011. "A Mechanism Design Approach to Climate Agreements," TSE Working Papers 11-251, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised 30 Apr 2013.
- Hasan Tekguc, 2011. "Aligning Local Incentives to Regional Goals: Water Conservation in the Upper Tigris-Euphrates River System," Working Papers 2011-04, Mardin Artuklu Univeristy, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:zwi:wpaper:1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Valeria Costantini & Susanna Mancinelli & Massimilano Corradini, 2011. "Environmental and Innovation Performance in a Dynamic Impure Public Good Framework," Working Papers 201117, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Menny, Claas & Osberghaus, Daniel & Pohl, Max & Werner, Ute, 2011. "General knowledge about climate change, factors influencing risk perception and willingness to insure," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-060, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2011. "Climate Change and Development: Trade Opportunities of Climate Smart Goods and Technologies in Asia," MPRA Paper 34883, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2011.
- Dambala Gelo & Steven F. Koch, 2011. "Contingent Valuation of Community Forestry Programs in Ethiopia: Observing Preference Anomalies in Double-Bounded CVM," Working Papers 201124, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Torben Schmith & Søren Johansen & Peter Thejll, 2011. "Statistical analysis of global surface air temperature and sea level using cointegration methods," CREATES Research Papers 2011-39, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Akhabbar, Amanar & Swaton, Sophie, 2011.
"Economie du Développement Durable et Economie Sociale et Solidaire: des relations complexes pour des enjeux majeurs
[Social Economy and the Economics of Sustainable Development: complex relationshi," MPRA Paper 34557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nabeshima, Kaoru, 2011. "Growth strategies in a greener world," IDE Discussion Papers 314, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).