Statistical analysis of global surface air temperature and sea level using cointegration methods
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Torben Schmith & Søren Johansen & Peter Thejll, 2011. "Statistical analysis of global surface air temperature and sea level using cointegration methods," Discussion Papers 11-26, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hui Liu & Gabriel Rodriguez, 2003.
"Human Activities and Global Warming: A Cointegration Analysis,"
0307E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Liu, Hui & Rodríguez, Gabriel, 2005. "Human activities and global warming: a cointegration analysis," MPRA Paper 9939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stern, David I., 2006. "An atmosphere-ocean time series model of global climate change," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 1330-1346, November.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- Juselius, Katarina, 2006. "The Cointegrated VAR Model: Methodology and Applications," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199285679.
More about this item
KeywordsSea level; mean annual temperature; forcing variables; cointegration.;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aah:create:2011-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.au.dk/afn/ .