An Introduction to the CenPRIS Ocean Research Cluster ‐ ORES
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans-Dieter Evers & Azhari Karim, 2011. "The Maritime Potential of ASEAN Economies," Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 30(1), pages 117-124.
- Evers, Hans-Dieter, 2011. "Penang as a knowledge hub," MPRA Paper 31763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evers, Hans-Dieter, 2010. "Measuring the maritime potential of nations. The CenPRIS ocean index, phase one (ASEAN)," MPRA Paper 24431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- H.-D. Evers & A.-K. Hornidge, 2007. "Knowledge hubs along the Straits of Malacca," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 417-433, September.
More about this item
Keywordsocean research; maritime economy; maritime resources; shipping; CenPRIS ocean index; Malaysia; Indonesia; Singapore;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33989. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .