The maritime potential of ASEAN economies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Michela Nardo & Michaela Saisana & Andrea Saltelli & Stefano Tarantola & Anders Hoffman & Enrico Giovannini, 2005. "Handbook on Constructing Composite Indicators: Methodology and User Guide," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2005/3, OECD Publishing.
- Evers, Hans-Dieter & Genschick, Sven & Schraven, Benjamin, 2009. "Constructing Epistemic Landscapes: Methods of GIS-Based Mapping," MPRA Paper 17135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evers, Hans-Dieter, 2013.
"Understanding the South China Sea: An explorative cultural analysis,"
61204, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evers, Hans-Dieter, 2014. "Understanding the South China Sea: An Explorative Cultural Analysis," MPRA Paper 55389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azhari, Mhd Karim, 2011. "An Introduction to the CenPRIS Ocean Research Cluster ‐ ORES," MPRA Paper 33989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsASEAN; Malaysia; shipping; fisheries; maritime economy; resources; indicators;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- N7 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31761. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .