A linear model of the new economic geography for Portugal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vitor Joao Pereira Domingues Martinho, 2011.
"Regional Agglomeration in Portugal: A Linear Analysis,"
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "Regional agglomeration in Portugal: a linear analysis," MPRA Paper 32337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011.
"The importance of increasing returns to scale in the process of agglomeration in Portugal: A non linear empirical analysis,"
32204, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vitor Joao Pereira Domingues Martinho, 2011. "The Importance of Increasing Returns to Scale in the Process of Agglomeration in Portugal: A Non-linear Empirical Analysis," Papers 1110.5538, arXiv.org.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
More about this item
Keywordsnew economic geography; linear models; Portuguese regions;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .