Relationship between inflation and economic growth in Azerbaijani economy: is there any threshold effect?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Feldstein, 1983.
"Inflation, Tax Rules, and Investment: Some Econometric Evidence,"
NBER Chapters,in: Inflation, Tax Rules, and Capital Formation, pages 243-286
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feldstein, Martin, 1982. "Inflation, Tax Rules and Investment: Some Econometric Evidence," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 825-862, July.
- Martin Feldstein, 1980. "Inflation, Tax Rules, and Investment: Some Econometric Evidence," NBER Working Papers 0577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nasir Iqbal & Saima Nawaz, 2009. "Investment, Inflation and Economic Growth Nexus," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 48(4), pages 863-874.
- Stephanie Kremer & Alexander Bick & Dieter Nautz, 2013.
"Inflation and growth: new evidence from a dynamic panel threshold analysis,"
Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 861-878, April.
- Kremer, Stephanie & Bick, Alexander & Nautz, Dieter, 2009. "Inflation and growth: new evidence from a dynamic panel threshold analysis," Discussion Papers 2009/9, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Stephanie Kremer & Alexander Bick & Dieter Nautz, 2009. "Inflation and Growth: New Evidence From a Dynamic Panel Threshold Analysis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-036, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Stockman, Alan C., 1981. "Anticipated inflation and the capital stock in a cash in-advance economy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 387-393.
- Michael Sarel, 1996. "Nonlinear Effects of Inflation on Economic Growth," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 43(1), pages 199-215, March.
- David, Drukker & Pedro, Gomis-Porqueras & Paula, Hernandez -erme, 2005. "Threshold effects in the relationship between inflation and growth: a new panel-data approach," MPRA Paper 38225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- FABAYO, Joseph Ademola & AJILORE, Olubanjo Taiwo, 2006. "Inflation: How Much Is Too Much For Economic Growth in Nigeria," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 41(2), pages 129-147, December.
- Qaiser Munir & Kasim Mansur, 2009. "Non-Linearity between Inflation Rate and GDP Growth in Malaysia," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1555-1569.
- Raphael A Espinoza & Ananthakrishnan Prasad & Gene L. Leon, 2010. "Estimating The Inflation–Growth Nexus—A Smooth Transition Model," IMF Working Papers 10/76, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:asi:ajoerj:2013:p:363-380 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAzerbaijani Economy; Inflation; Economic Growth; Gross Fixed Capital Formation; Threshold Level;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-10-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-FDG-2011-10-22 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33494. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .