Empirical estimation of default and asset correlation of large corporates and banks in India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Arindam Bandyopadhyay & Sonali Ganguly, 2012. "Empirical estimation of default and asset correlation of large corporates and banks in India," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 14(1), pages 87-99, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lopez, Jose A., 2004.
"The empirical relationship between average asset correlation, firm probability of default, and asset size,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 265-283, April.
- Jose A. Lopez, 2002. "The empirical relationship between average asset correlation, firm probability of default and asset size," Working Paper Series 2002-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Gordy, Michael B., 2000. "A comparative anatomy of credit risk models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 119-149, January.
- Arindam Bandyopadhyay & Tasneem Chherawala & Asish Saha, 2007. "Calibrating asset correlation for Indian corporate exposures: Implications for regulatory capital," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(4), pages 330-348, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pankaj Baag, 2014. "Predicting The Probability Of Default Using Asset Correlation Of A Loan Portfolio," Working papers 151, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
More about this item
KeywordsDefault Correlation; Asset Correlation; Credit Portfolio Risk;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2011-09-05 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-RMG-2011-09-05 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .