Enhancing governance in fisheries management in southeast Asia towards 2020: issues and perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Siar, S.V. & Ahmed, M. & Kanagaratnam, U. & Muir, J., 2006. "Governance and institutional changes in fisheries : issues and priorities for research," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 36905, June.
- Wilson, Douglas Clyde & Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin & Siar, Susanna V. & Kanagaratnam, Usha, 2006. "Cross-scale linkages and adaptive management: Fisheries co-management in Asia," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 523-533, September.
More about this item
KeywordsFisheries Management; Governance; Co-management; Southeast Asia.;
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-07-27 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2011-07-27 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENV-2011-07-27 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2011-07-27 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .